Getting to Know Your Sewing Machine Course
at HWB Cemaes
Getting to Know your Sewing Machine Course with Ginny Glenn
Learn from scratch how to thread, use, and sew with your sewing machine.
Cover all aspects of how to get started and gain confidence so that you can start sewing at home.
The Getting to Know Your Sewing Machine Course covers:
- How to thread your machine and bobbin
- What the different feet are used for
- How to change a needle, sewing foot, or thread
- Basic machine maintenance
- How to set stitch type, length and tension
All materials are provided, but you should bring your own sewing machine.
Working with the community for the benefit of the community